Sunday, February 1, 2009

Naps, Oatmeal, Shoes, Bowling Alleys, KISS and Popcorn

I took a 15 minute nap today that took and hour and half to complete and felt super rested when I "woke" up.

I had to by all white or all black shoes for work today, which have to be relatively comfortable due to all the walking I will be doing so I also purchased comfy insoles. I am officially the uncoolest person in the world with a style age of 60. Not to mention what my uniform looks like . . . shudder. . .

This is the first time since yesterday I checked my email which is mind blowing, typically I would have checked it two dozen times by noon. Kai wants to know what I'm doing and I tell him "checking my email" and he shakes his head and says "checking your oatmeal, mom?"

Logan twisted his tiny little ankle at the bowling alley yesterday and if he is still limping tomorrow we will have x rays.

Jacob is learning how to play "Rock and Roll All Night" by Kiss on his guitar this week. He has no idea who they are, but likes the song and that's okay.

Zayne is having a cousin spend the night tonight and they are finishing up a game of Break the Ice and are in popcorn and movie heaven.

No comments: