Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Let's see, where to start . . .

I have a job now. I work at Spectrum Health (Butterworth). I like it, I get to work all over the hospital cleaning up after people so I am pretty qualified in that area. I spend most of my time on the neonatal floor right now but I am training in others.

God has shown me a lot in the last month, about how much he loves us and that I really cannot comprehend it nearly what I thought I could. The more I think I figure it out the more questions I have as far as why, when and everything else. So I am also learning to not assume, I can't put God in a box, He is way to awesome for that.

Josh has a new job, he started today. Not exactly sure of his title but, since he knows how to do just about every aspect in the field of construction I think that is what he's doing - a little of everything. I am sure he is relieved to be getting out of the house and out of his Mr. Mom role of the last few weeks - which he was amazing at by the way.

Most recently and much more exciting - my brother and his wife had their very first baby yesterday! Jaxton Michael (Jax), 6lbs 14 oz and 21 inches long. He is a doll and looks just like both of them, maybe a little more like mom right now, but I think he will look more like his daddy as he grows. I held him for a few minutes and he made these sweet little squeaky baby sounds. I think babies are like drugs, after I held him it was like my hormones kicked into overdrive and I was all teary the whole drive home.

So that is kind of a vague overview of the last few weeks, but with the same outcome of me being very thankful, enlightened, confused and tired.

No comments: