December 5, 2008
Something I never, ever want to forget is how my kids talk and sound at these ages. I write down some of the cute things they say, and my mom (aka Super Grandma) records their little voices from time to time. Jacob asks the sweetest questions, so innocent. Zayne cracks us up with his sarcasm which runs deeply in both our families, and it's not uncommon to hear him say "Word up dad" or "You want a piece of me, bring it on!" Kai is just plain adorable, he was eating a blueberry jam and peanut butter sandwich and before every bite he said "I dunt ike boo berry" then took a bite and yelled "I ike boooooo beeerrryy!" Logan, understands everything all too well, only speaks in sentence fragments I can interpret, and he is also really big on repetition with his words. So we have to be very clear we heard him the first time, otherwise we don't hear the end of it. His tiny little body is no match for a huge deep voice. We read a book called "No Moon, No Milk" the other day about a cow who wants to travel to the moon. And the lengthy discussion regarding what udders are and what they are not was interesting and had to be revisited on every page. I love their points of view, very refreshing and entertaining. I hope I don't forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment