August 26, 2008
I without a doubt love, love, love being with my kids. I love teaching them. I love watching them learn and play and talk and laugh. I love it when they ask questions even when I don't know the answers. I love it when they ask and figure it out for themselves. I love how they pray, full of faith and to the point. I love watching them become their own person. I love that we can put school off until after lunch just so we can play in the rain. I love that they request nicknames like "Bone Crusher" and that I dye their hair blue. I love that they want to just sit and draw even if it is on the walls sometimes. I love how simple everything is to them and how much they teach me.
I love being their mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment