Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happenings.

July 30, 2008

We are home sweet home. The boys and I just returned from 2 and a half weeks in Oregon with family and then a quick weekend trip to Michigan to visit more family, and it is wonderful to be home. Oregon was beautiful, I didn't remember it being so pretty. I got to see my very best friend Crystal and her daughter, who both mean so very much to me. So far we manage about 2 or 3 hours together every 3 or 4 years. Not even close to being enough. We stayed with Josh's family who were so amazingly gracious and took very good care of us while we were so far from home. I got to spend time with my sisters-in-law who are the best sisters I could ever ask for. We flew back and were home for maybe a week and then headed to Michigan, Josh was supposed to come with us but things came up at work so we made the quick trip alone. I got to be part of the Rally for Hunger my dad helps to organize every year. Over 400 bikers raised thousands of dollars to feed the hungry. I've been before, but this time I helped with registration and got to talk to a lot of the folks. Then my dad and I led the ride on his Harley to the event following, a concert, food, auctions, etc. So now we are home and unpacked. Just in time to start another crazy month.

No comments: