Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hold the diapers and add a side of anticipation.

September 6, 2008

They were ready to start before I was but now, Kai and Logan are officially potty trained. We have been buying diapers consistently for the past 7 years. I am so amazed at how well they've done, way better than Jacob or Zayne ever did. It only took about 3 or 4 days and now they are telling us when they have to go versus us reminding them. I still have a fully loaded bag packed, with extra everything in the event of an accident, and I get a little nervous if we're at the pool or out of the house for awhile. But give it a week, and I get to carry a purse. Not a back pack, not a diaper bag, not a purse the size of a duffel bag, a real purse. With only my stuff in it! (Well . . . and band-aids, granola bars, antibiotic ointment, hand sanitizer, wet-wipes, a few boxes of raisins, tissues . . .)

Diaper free and it feels so good.

No comments: